Become The Best You Can Be!
Welcome to my Clinical Hypnotherapy practice in the heart of South Devon, ideally located for Plymouth and Exeter. I am one of the leading hypnotherapist in the South West, and am passionate about helping people to be the best they can be. I enable people to make profound and enduring positive changes in their lives. I also lecture, am involved in research, and act as a supervisor for other therapists. The therapeutic tool I use is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, which helps enormously with a variety of issues such as:
- Reducing Anxiety and Sadness
- Improving Confidence
- Improving Sleep
- Reducing nerves and remove phobias
- Taking control of habits (e.g. Smoking, Nail biting, Alcohol etc.)
As this is not an exclusive list, if you would like to find out if I can help you contact me to speak on the phone, or book an Initial Consultation.
Working with Leading Hypnotherapist Tiffany Armitage HPD MNCH (Acc) SFH Sup (Hyp)
- Accredited member of the NCH, (the main UK body for hypnotherapists), the CNCH and the AfSFH.
- Supervisor for supporting other Clinical Therapists (registered with the NCH and AfSFH).
- Highly qualified, insured, with a DBS check
- Trained with and lecturer for the CPHT (considered the Gold Standard in hypnotherapy training).
- Over 5 years experience as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. Over 10 years experience in coaching and mentioning.
- To find more about me click here.
“After only 12 sessions my life has changed for the better! I can now cope with work, stress and life in general….The whole process has been amazing and it has made me a better person… Thank You… Chris, Paignton. June 2014″
In the heart of South Devon
I have my own hypnotherapy practice in Ivybridge, and also work from the Observatory Practice in Plymouth. Both locations offer a relaxing and professional environment for us to work in. I provide evening appointments in both locations, although there may be a waiting list for the more popular times.